Pages

SWAGBUCKS SWIDGET 1.0

17 February 2010

A Little Proof Swagbucks Works

>
Here is proof that I did indeed receive my prizes when I turned my earned Swagbucks in. I cashed in enough Swagbucks to get three $5 amazon gift cards in the month of December. There are couple more I cashed in but it was too late to get them in December so they were credited to my account in January. I did get them and thats all that matters when it is free money. I will post the others a little later.


 While I know this is not a significant amount, you have to remember, it is free. I spend my spare time just generally playing around on the internet and while I'm at it I do a few searches and watch for codes on Swagbucks. So I'm actually paid to goof off.  Not bad deal at all for goofing off.
 If you really get serious and want to earn more you generally have to push for referrals because you will get the first 100 swagbucks that your referrals get from searching also. If you do decide to join please don't forget to go to my referral page before joining so I can get some extra Swagbucks too.

OH YEAHHH....GEAUX SAINTS...WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!!!  WHO  DAT????
>

No comments:

Post a Comment